How to change IP address of Mail server in Mail enable??!!
If you found the mail ip of the server is blacklisted in some spam reputations like spamhaus or any other, and then you need to change the mail server ip of the server running with mail enable server In that cases, you can change the mail ip by following the below steps.
1. Go to Mail Enable Administrator from start programs
2. Then Go to Mail Enable Management and expand the Mail Enable Management
3. Expand Server Options and then Expand Connector Option
4. Go to SMTP options and Right Click on it and Go to Properties
5. Click on Outbound Tab see below there will be an option of IP address you will multiple choices if you have different IP Addresses choose the IP address you want to enable and apply button
6. Go to the services by running services.msc in run and restart the Mail enable services to take effect the change.
Thank you 😀